Welcome to our web site.
This document regulates the use of the service provided by Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L. (Public Business Corporation of Navarra) to internet users. The use of this website implies acceptance of these conditions, which at any time can be modified by Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L.
Identity of the holder of the present website and data processing controller:
Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L.
Registered in the Mercantile Register of Navarra, folio 196, volume 1,486, sheet NA-29.542, entry1.
Domiciled at Calle Yanguas y Miranda, nº 27 - 1º - 31003 Pamplona
C.I.F.- Tax Id code B/71018360.
Offices: Paseo Sarasate nº 38 - 2º Dcha. 31001 Pamplona
Phone number: + 34.848.420.872
Personal data processing
The personal information collected on our site has the following purposes:
- Provide the information you have requested
- The subscription to services, courses, events ... published on the web
- Comply with the legal obligations
- Sending of informative communications through our e-newsletter
The data provided will be retained during the time necessary to respond to your request or inquiry and definitively close the inquiry. Subsequently, they will be kept as a record of communications, unless you request their deletion at the e-mail address indicated above. However, the personal data used for the remission of commercial communications (including the newsletter) may be retained for this purpose, indefinitely, unless the interested party requests its cancellation.
Social media: User will be able to join those profiles managed by CPEN in different social channels. CPEN's accounts followers accept each social media channel's conditions, use and privacy policies.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you provided to accept the processing of data provided in each form.
All the information that you provide through the services must be truthful. For this purpose, the user guarantees the authenticity of all data communicated as a result of filling in the forms necessary for the subscription of the services. Similarly, you will be responsible for maintaining the information provided to CPEN constantly updated so that it responds at all times to the actual situation. In any case, the user will be solely liable for false or inexact statements and for any damage this may cause to CPEN.
Please note that if the user is a minor, the consent of their parents or guardians is required prior to the inclusion of their personal data in the Web data forms.
Please be informed that your data may be communicated to those business partners of Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L., whose intervention is necessary to provide a better service, always within the scope of the lawful functions of assignor and assignee.
When we create email campaigns, especially our newsletter, we use the email marketing service «SendinBlue», which is developed by «SendinBlue», UAB, in 55, rue d'Amsterdam, 75008 Paris (France). The information provided during the registration process will be processed by «SendinBlue» and guarantees your data safety in Europe. You will find more information about the data protection policy of «SendinBlue» at https://es.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/.
Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L. undertakes to confidentiality process all information provided by the web site visitors. Data will be included in a file kept with due confidentiality and security in accordance with the legislation in force.
The user may at any time exercise their rights by contacting us via regular mail at CPEN Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L., Paseo Sarasate nº 38 - 2º Dcha. 31001 Pamplona (Navarra).
Rights of the interested party:
- To obtain confirmation on whether CPEN is processing personal data concerning such party, and in this case, the right of access to such data.
- Right to amend inaccurate personal data concerning such party and to complete those personal data that are incomplete.
- Right to obtain the deletion of their personal data in the event of any of the following circumstances:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- The interested party withdraws the consent on which processing is based, and processing is not based on other legal grounds;
- The interested party opposes the processing and other legitimate reasons for the processing do not prevail;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- Personal data must be deleted for the fulfilment of a legal obligation;
- Right to remove any link to their personal data when there is obligation to delete them.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data in the following cases:
- When the accuracy of the personal data is contested, for a period enabling CPEN to verify the accuracy thereof;
- The processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the deletion of personal data and rather requests the limitation of its use;
- CPEN no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but the person concerned needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- The interested party has opposed the processing, while verifying if the legitimate reasons of CPEN prevail over those of the data subject.
- Right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and transmit them to another controller provided that the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including the development of profiles, which produces legal effects or significantly affects the subject in a similar way.
This website contains links to other websites managed by third parties. The purpose of these links is the enable users to access other existing online sources of information that may be of interest. Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L. is not liable for the information referenced in these links so that users access under their sole responsibility to the content and conditions of use that govern them.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L. may exclusively exercise the copyright in connection with this website and any act of distribution or public communication, reproduction or storage, either total or partial, must be authorised by the officers of Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L.
Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L. does not guarantee that its web site will always be operative or that contents are complete or exact on a permanent basis.
Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L. it is not liable for any direct or indirect damages arising from the use or the information described in this website.
Therefore, Corporación Pública Empresarial de Navarra, S.L. reserves the right to modify the specifications of products and services on this website.